Saturday, March 3, 2012

OK, a female i know/knew (Hot, Black chick and im a white guy) called me up yesterday at 9pm sharp. She is asking me for $125 for a Greyhound ticket to get from somewhere in North Carolina back here to Columbus, Ohio, Sohting about a funeral, and she is starting a job as a teacher, and she is trying to get money for a Greyhound ticket, and they do stop right in this city... believe me, i know that. I thought she said $25, then i heard $125. I was like hmmm..

Ive never smashed, but i know id like to. First date was i took her to Olive Garden. I slept the night at her house, not trying to get any the first date, some women will dismiss you if you try to make a move. I -think- shes interested, but now she is asking me for money, and this changes everything.

Im debating what to do. I was seriously thinking of DRIVING from Ohio to there to come get her, so she can do whatever she needs to do... she should be calling me soon. That way I get an 8-hour drive (How are North Carloina cops on NJ plates on highways?) and i get a LOT to go towards... gratitude!

But im definitely a newbie in this whole area. Im 27 and this girl (says name is Precious, a little younger than me but an adult though, looks like she lives by herself judging from the house) i dont know what may be going on, or how to deal with it. So im asking for some advice!

She got a nice body, seems fun enough, and DID call me from a North Carolina area code, 252 (Im gonna Google that now.)

So........ any Tips? THANKS!|||offer to give her a ride.
once you give a girl money then thats what they see you as. a guy to get money from.|||SOUNDS A LITTLE SHADEY TO ME, BUT THEN AGAIN SO DO YOUR MOTIVES...SO IT MIGHT ACTUALLY WORK OUT SEEING HOW YOU BOTH SEEM LIKE SUCH A PERFECT MATCH.|||i think u should give her a ride
or she might ask for money all the time|||I think you sound like a really nice guy trying to do the right thing. However, this "Precious" seems to be asking you for money because she thinks you have it. Sounds shady to me. My best advice would be for you to keep your money and keep looking for a nice girl that won't call you and ask you for money when you really aren't a friend.
Tell "Precious" you can't help her and see what happens. I would bet she gets angry and you never hear from her again.
In that case, good to know she's not quality and you don't need that in your life.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment