Saturday, March 3, 2012

So I have two best friends who live in my home town, I moved away from them a couple years ago and I'm coming back to visit tomorrow. My one best friend I see more often because she is never busy, so whenever I am in town I see her. She is also broke, has been for a year and for the past year I pay for every meal, drink, greyhound ticket and outing we go on! But she's always there for me emotionally.

My other best friend I barely ever see because she works two jobs and is always busy. I am going to lunch with her tomorrow, I am very excited to see her because I haven't seen her since New Years. Since she has two jobs she always has money to pay her own share of what ever we do together so its competely fair.

Is it okay that this time I am not inviting my broke friend to lunch (whome I see much more often) because I know she will sit there and guilt me into buying her a meal|||Well, it's not your fault that your broke friend doesn't have a job so she can pay her own meal. Plus, it's who you want to hang out with, it's perfectly fine.|||would it have been ok for you if he wasn't inviting you|||its ok. I am that friend who always forks out the money- i feel bad if i do, and i feel bad if i don't. just do something else with your other friend like to go to a park for a homemade picnic lunch, or something else cheaper. its ok to do this. you can't afford to pay for everything, and you shouldn't have to. just make sure to do something else... that can cost little to no money. if your near a beach- thats always good, but make sure to make sandwiches before you go, and don't worry about you paying the gas places if you drive... u woulda had to drive there n e ways... so yah... hope this helps|||I have been on both sides of that issue, as the one who is broke and the one who has cash. If you don't want to invite the other friend, then don't do it. She will get over it if it upsets her. You should just go and enjoy your time with the other person.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment