Saturday, March 3, 2012

I am currently 4 months pregnant, and living with my boyfriend and his mother, she is kicking both of us out on monday, and I have no where to go. I have no friends or family here in texas, and I'm trying to get to michigan where ALL of my family is, currently everyone is experiencing hard times and They nor I have the money to buy a greyhound ticket.I really do not want to be left on the streets of downtown houston pregnant and alone. Does any one know a place that will help me get a bus ticket so i can get to a safe place? I'm freaking out because monday is right around the corner. I have no money and my phone will be turned off tomorrow. I need to get out of here & out of this abusive relationship; Please let me know if anyone knows where i can get help :( im scared|||Find out where the local Human Services department for the county is. They should have good resources to help you out. If you are a member of any particular religious group, look for a local branch or church. They may be able to help you out too.|||if your BF is abusing you, go to a battered womens shelter. They wil help u get a job, and a place to stay and all u need for the baby. No one should give you money, but there are places that will give a roof over your head, training, a job so you can support yourself and kid. You made the choice to have sex and risk pregnancy, so you must take responsibility for that choice.|||Churches. Go to a church of your faith and ask them to help you. They can refer you to programs that can help get your financial aid and counseling, maybe even a place to stay.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment