Saturday, March 3, 2012

I know a lot of people will be judgmental to our decisions.. But that's okay everyone is entitled to their opinions... I am young.. And with a man who has been in the military 2 years already.. He plans onmaking it a career, he wants 20 years in the service. So here we go. I live in california, been here about a year, I decided to move my mom out here with my little brothers and I, so I bought my mom a greyhound ticket while she's on her way here she meets this guy. She calls me and tells me he's my new bf haha. Just joking you know. We met later that night when I went to go pick up my mom at the station saturday and offered him a ride home. We started to texted and talk by sunday morning we were a couple, later on in the day he told my mom and I he wanted to marry me before he leaves, but there wasn't enough time he left within 3 days and I work 2 jobs and also run my own business... So it didn't happen.. But he said when he comes back from georgia in december that that's when we would get married.. So we're engaged technically because ipromised to be there for him. After getting married we'd leave to Germany for 6 months before he was deployed for 15months in afghanistan... But I'm having a hard time thinking this is for real. When we talk at night he says babe I am dead serious about this please wait for me.. But the whole communication part is difficult because I call atthe time he says but he answers and I ask if he's in bed and he says yes I'm really tired.. Should I tell him to just call me when he gets the chance? Or what should I really do????!!!:(|||See there are way too many points to be considered as a personnel experience (i was selected as officer in army but i left it in one and a half month coz of her)

1.During the duty its impossible to be romantic trust me they suck the very last soul of energy in u n at high times they wont give the time to call ne1...
2.what kind of life u want though a person who is a officer and have damn gud perks and respect he wont be able to give time to his family.
3.In a long run we see that the afterlife is gr8 you get back everything u gave0..................

ask him to call u just b4 going out in morning its the time though its hardly 2 or 3 min but it is the time
i hope this helps|||head shot

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment