Saturday, March 3, 2012

I have a long distance relationship and because my boyfriend is scared of the city he doesn't want to move here like we planned on doing. The greyhound ticket I bought for him is now going to waste because he's scared. On top of that, I have to be the one to move there after I get out of college. I have to take a huge risk moving to a small city that doesn't have a bus system or taxis and I may not even find a job there once I move. Every time we plan on seeing each other I have to be the one to get on the greyhound to go see him because he's scared of taking the bus and getting lost. I'm sick of this! Why do I have to be the one to put up with everything while he's sitting in his safe zone?|||You're asking everyone but the right person here. If you feel like he's not being a man then you need to talk to him about it. He needs to see how you are seeing him and he needs to know how you feel about his fears. Are you scared about certain things too? Maybe he needs to see that you are scared too. He's letting his fears matter more than yours and he most likely doesn't even see that. Don't let these other people say that you should just leave because he's not being a man. A man isn't scared to admit his fears. The main problem here is the fact that he doesn't seem to understand that he won't do for you what you do for him. Talk to him about that. See if he understands it and then decide on whether or not you should leave.|||Sounds like a load of bull to me... How old is he? Honestly he needs to man up it's not fair to put all the pressure on you to make all the sacrifices. Sounds like he's just not willing to make the effort and it will be hard and it will hurt but do you really want a guy who won't even sit on a bus for you? Broke his promises? It's not fair to you at all and he should know that. Besides, from experience I can say that, sooner or later, long distance relationships break down.|||Well how i see it, he doesnt care about you so much. If he doesnt risk a litlle for you then he is not worth it. I know long distance is hard to manage but if you both dont flex then nothing will happen.

i know i sound harsh but thats how it sounds|||You should probably date an actual man.|||if it was me i would leave him simple because girl
for number one i have a P*ssy and i wouldn't wanna have to take care of another P*ssy lol
= too much drama!
if he really loved you or cared about you he will try and for him to be a scared little boy i understand everyone has their flaws but he needs to stop and try for you! you are worth it
and how dare he have a female travel to come to him! now that is dangerous
because in a relationship it takes 2 and i think he is being a selfish P*ssy A** person :)


good luck

火车采集器
  • battlefield 3 forums
  • veganism
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment