Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I bought a packaged vacation through Disney's website. I picked out non-refundable tickets from Delta set at good times, but with a non-direct flight. However, while searching on Southwestern's site I found out I can pay at LEAST half the price for a direct and shorter flight. Is there anyway I can cancel these flight plans, add Southwestern's, and not be out too much money ? I bought vacation insurance through Disney, I don't know if that would help the issue or not.|||Not likely.
That packaged vacation is probably a deal between Disney and Delta.
Plus, travel insurance does not cover "I found a cheaper flight and want to cancel my non-refundable airline tickets"
The only hope you would have for canceling your Delta tickets would be if THEY changed your flight plans significantly (by more than a couple of hours); then you may have the option of canceling. But by then, the cheaper flights on Southwest will probably be gone anyway.|||Nope.........should have done your homework before you hit the select button...........sorry...........get the word........package..........they mean it.............

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment