Saturday, March 3, 2012

About 2 months ago I went on craigslist in the gay section looking for a place to stay for when i ran away. Lots of nasties replied, but there was one guy. Me and him talked for about 2 weeks, and he said I could stay with him if I needed too. So, I got a greyhound ticket and left going all the way from louisiana to philadelphia. When I got there, he picked me up from the greyhound station and everything. I stayed with him for a month. Me and him really connected and, well, fell in love. However, he realized that I needed to go home, and go back to school and finish my academic life and all this. So, he pretty much forced me to leave. I had to call my aunt and she bought me a greyhound ticket to go to her in houston. So, I left. And me and him were crying of course, we knew we were going to miss each other, and I really didint want to leave. I got here about 3 weeks ago and have been staying with my aunt. I'm really depressed. I miss him so much. You guys have no idea. I cry everyday and think of him at least once every 30 mins. I am so sad. And since I got back from running away my real mom has not even wanted to talk to me. Also, I'm a genderqueer and gay boy that has not even come out of the closet yet. I'm too embarrassed to tell my aunt. But the main thing is I miss him. I can't do this anymore. I cry myself to sleep every night. Btw, I'm 14 and he is 19. However, he thought I was 16 until the day I left his place. I can't do this. I'm really considering suicide. But I just don't want it to be painful.|||** You WILL see him again **

Don't you see it is because HE LOVES you that he has sent you home to complete your academic life - he wants the best of you...

You have to be cruel to be kind. And i can tell it has been grueling but you WILL come out on the other side - everybody does...

When you get depressed - occupy yourself... watch a movie - escape - it works for me...

Hope this has helped and I hope to hear from you...

PEACE :-)|||hey man don't do it, even though i think your a little young, at least try to stay in contact with him, maybe an email or a phone call. they say distance makes the heart grow stronger. whatever you do suicide is not the way. trust me. do what i do and drink :)|||FIRST OF ALL, you're dumb. Second of all what the hell are you thinking? seriously....you think you have it that bad? at least you have someone to think of that cares for you. You are so young and immature, you have so much more to life for...this is just a faze. seriously, when youre young you think everything is the end of your life when its really just the beginning.|||Dont even think of suicide mate.I'm heterosexual but i dont care if you are gay or what.Just remember 1 thing if you die you'll never meet with that guy but if you stay alive and fight it out(it maybe be painful but be brave)you atleast have chance to meet him someday.Just have faith in life and God.|||I had 3 friends,now I have 1,my whole class hates me,I don't talk to my sister for months,I hate my father,but I'm still alive,aint I....|||i would say to let your aunt read this and then she will be able to help.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment