Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm sort of running away from abuse,

I'm 19, so i'm over 18.

its just that I need to start over.
I'm not running from a crime or debt.

I'm very scared and I want to feel safe.

I only have about $1500 on me.

I would very much like to live in California,
preferably Davis.

or a place thats very warm, since i can't pack many clothes.

I do not have a car, I would buy a greyhound ticket.

I really have consider all options, and even tried collecting evidence against the people who hurt me.
but no really want to hear me.|||Join the military. MANY kids have done it.

If you aren't qualified for the military, go for an English teaching job in Asia. It's a good paying job. All you need is a college degree.

If you are in good enough health, and are willing to take a risk, apply for the French Foreign legion or another foreign military. You have to apply in the country you want to join.|||Save,Save,Save your money.Find a friend that will understand your circumstances,that will let you stay with them,If you don't have any go to a shelter,find a job,and save that money and the money you would get when you start working to find you a place.|||If you're being abused why not tell to police or your family relatives that close to you especially the one you can trust..To be alone specially you're scared is not good idea you need somebody to comfort you..just keep safe ok..|||go, take the money, rent somewhere and get a job far away from anyone who hurt you.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment