Friday, March 9, 2012

Ever since i was a kid i wanted to get slimed at nickelodeon. this summer is my birthday and i going with my family (sister, mom and dad) to florida and staying at the Nickelodeon hotel.....i hear you can pay to get slimed and that what i plan to do.....let me know how i should get slimed...*tips from postion, what to wear, or anything eles to make it the best ever*|||My daughter managed to get slimed. It was great fun. She wore an old teeshirt which we then throw away but a swimsuit would be just as good.

I am sure you could arrange this free just tell them its your birthday and its what you want to do. My daughter got it free...I have the picture on my wall at home to remind us of a great holiday...|||if you go to the pool area you can get water slimed for free--4:45 slime time~~~~|||Even better, dont pay to get slimed. Everyday like at 6pm i think, they get everyone in the pool to go under a huge bucket to get slimed.|||wear a swimsuit and if u have ur party there its easier to get slimed...and meet characters by urself so ur guranteed to geat a pic or something

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment