Friday, March 9, 2012

My husband, daughter and I will be staying at the Nick hotel this month and I was wondering if anyone had their daughter go to the spa there and how much do the services cost? We got a great deal on the room because it's not peak season now so I hope the salon doesn't end up costing us more than the room. Also, do you know the price of the character breakast? The last time we stayed at the hotel it was still a Holiday Inn, and the website doesn't list prices. One more..at night you can drop off your child for a kid only activities night that has the slime, etc. If your child went, did they think it was worth it? Thanks!|||Great questions! I contacted the Nickelodeon Family Suites to get your answers, because you're right -- this stuff isn't anywhere on the website. Here's what I found out:

1) Prices for the Kids Spa range, obviously, according to the treatment your child chooses. A manicure costs $20 and up, and a pedicure $30 and up. Hairbraiding runs from $50 to $200, and a hair wrap cost $2 per inch. The Kids Spa also offers temporary tattoos, and those vary from $6 to $16, depending on which one your child chooses.

2) As for the character breakfast, the price is $19.95 for adults, and $10.95 for kids ages 2 through 12.

Hope that helps -- have a fabulous vacation!

火车采集器

2 comments:

  1. First of all i want to thank RUGENA for the post she made on how PROPHET ROBSON helped her in bringing back her lover before NEW YEAR . At first when i saw the posting i was so happy and in the other hand so scared,That this might not be real, Then i decided to give it a try in which i contacted PROPHET ROBSON and told him how my lover left me for another lady for the past 3years and i have been lonely and depressed without him,So i told him if he has helped anyone called RUGENA and he said yes, that was the lady he helped in bringing back her lover before NEW YEAR,I said good and i told him that if he can help me in bringing back my own lover,He laughed and said once i have contacted him that my problem will be solved. He said that my lover will be back to me within 24hours and do an unexpected thing for me. i said really, Truly when the 24hours was completed i got a text from someone saying am sorry then i decided to call the number i saw it was my lover smith voice. I was so happy he was begging me on phone, That he is ready to do anything that will make me happy in life,So i told him to come over which he did,As he was coming he came with a brand new Car as gift i was so happy and made me had access to his account to prove to me that he is not going to leave me for another lady,Am so happy today and am also thanking RUGENA for posting this early. PROPHET ROBSON ms you are truly a man of your word. He can also solve any kind of problems in this world. Friends you can contact PROPHET ROBSON on his private Email prophetrobsontemple@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just experience the wonders of Dr.Obo love spell, that have been spread on the Internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage life and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 7 years ago, and left home with all i had.. Dr.Obo
    only told me to smile and have a rest of mind he will handle it all in just 24 hours, After the second day my husband called me he was begging I was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldn't believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He came back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. i was so happy and called Dr.Obo and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world. ( He can also treat other similar spells)
    Love Spells
    Lottery Spells
    winning court case
    Divorce spells
    Success
    Binding spells
    Money rituals
    Low sperm count
    Infertility in women
    Breast enlargement/reduction
    Penis enlargement/reduction
    Health, Well Being
    Protection, Healing
    Curses, Hex, Breakups
    NEW! Combo Spells
    High Priestess Spells
    Vampire Spells
    Authentic Voodoo Spells
    Custom, Other Spell,
    cancer,kindney,hiv/aids all kinds of health problems
    You can reach him via or whatsapp +2347062613231

    ReplyDelete