Saturday, March 3, 2012

So my birthdays coming up and i asked my mother if my boyfriend can visit me for my birthday i'll help her pay half of his ticket fee. She was like yeah sure but you don't have to help me pay i'll pay it myself . So i said okay , but i received 150 dollars from my father i gave my mother 100 dollars out of that money and the next day i gave her 20 dollars because i didn't want her paying for his greyhound ticket all by herself he is my boyfriend you know.. She spent it all on god knows what , most likely to go clubbing .. SO i asked her today is she still purchasing the ticket she said i don't know ... after i have her 120 dollars to help her pay for it she spent it now shes most likely not buying the ticket i tried to help her pay for...|||you really aren't wrong to be mad about this, but i'm afraid i dont really know what other advice to give except to keep asking her about it and remind her of what youve given her

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment