Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My girlfriend and I are thinking about going to Disney World. I've been there when I was a kid but she has never been. Once we looked up the information we were overwhelmed with the many options available. We are mid 20's and like to have fun but we dont want to be stuck doing only little kiddie stuff.

What Park is the best for us? Resort? Package deal? Any advice will help really! THANKS!!!|||I would do your hotel, tickets and meals through disney and get air through AAA or a site like orbitz. You can package your air with Disney but depending on where you are flying in from you can usually get it cheaper. Southwest usually has really good air so you might to check them if your home city uses them.

My suggestion is this.

1: Do all the parks. There is kiddy stuff at each of the parks but there is also a great deal of adult and older kid stuff as well. Even then some of the kiddy stuff is just as fun. For example many think that the Laugh Floor at Magic Kingdom is just for kids. NO WAY. Everyone in my family from little kids to my uncle who is in his 60s was crying we were laughing so hard. I guess my point is just do not knock something because it is designed for little kids. Plus you are at Disney, it is fun to be a kid. Anyway like I said there is stuff for everyone to do at every park.

2: I would suggest you allow one day per park, a day for downtown disney and relaxing and a day for anything you want to do again. Works out to about a week. Also get the park hopper pass if you can afford it. Can really come in handy if the weather changes or you want to spend a day at one park but do dinner at another.

3: GET THE MEAL PLAN!!! Right now if you stay Mid Aug, I think the 15th through Oct 1 you can get a free meal plan if you stay at one of the moderate resorts. If you stay at one of the value you can upgrade for a little bit more money. If you do not go during the free deal still get it. It saves a POOP load of money. It cost my husband and I $80 a day (total) for the plan and that gave us one snack, one quick serve and one nice sit down meal a day and we were eating $80 to $150 a day in food. One night we ate at the Coral Reef and our bill was $90 so within one meal our plan for the day was paid for with an extra $10 left over. The only thing the meal plan does not include is tips for the nice sit down meals. Like I said though it saves a TON of money and would give your girl and you a ton of nice places you can eat that might not have been otherwise able to afford.

4: If you are looking to save money stay at the Pop Century Resort, it is the nicest and newest of the value resorts plus they have their own busline so it is faster. With their moderate and expensive resorts they are all nice, it is just a matter of what you enjoy best. Thus I suggest you just take a moment to look over the hotels and see what they offer (rooms, pools, food, shops, etc).

If you have other questions feel free to send me a message.

Overall though the best advise I can give is get the meal plan!

Have fun.|||Well, starting August 15, if you book a 5 night/ 6 day vacation at Disney, you get the dining plan free. I feel like Epcot is more for adults because you explore different countries and they have very few rides. Im 15, and I really don't like Epcot, I feel like its boring but my mom loves it. I only like the rides there. I suggest getting the free dining plan package. You can stay at a value resort and get the quick service dining plan and get counter service meals. Or a moderate/deluxe hotel and get the regular dining plan with 1 counter service meal and 1 table service meal.|||Wow there is just way too much to type here... I'll include links with super-helpful information. For adults I would suggest one of their "moderate" resorts and visiting every park, plus Downtown Disney and Treasure Island - but only one of the 2 water parks (probably Typhoon Lagoon). The kiddie stuff is at every park, but the kiddiest will be Magic Kingdom. Spend the most time at EPCOT and Hollywood Studios for more adult fun. Oh yeah and if you like roller coasters head over to Islands of Adventure. It's super-close and FULL of thrill rides!! Okay here are those links ;)|||There are a ton of options so it can be a little overwhelming!
First of all, you should think of how much you want to spend on your resort hotel. Disney has value, moderate, and deluxe resort options. If you want a value resort it is cheaper but the rooms are smaller. One we stay at a lot (My husband and I are 23) is Pop Century. If you want larger rooms and a moderate resort the Port Orleans and Caribbean beach resorts are nice too! If you want to splurge, all the deluxe are great!
When it comes to the parks, they each have something for all ages. Magic Kingdom may seem like it mainly for kids, but a lot of the rides are favorites of adults as well, like all the mountains, Pirates of the Caribbean, etc. Also since you're going with your girlfriend, watching the fireworks over the castle is amazing! Epcot has a lot for adults as you can spend the day exploring the countries. I'm a Disney travel agent so if you need any help figuring out vacation packages, where good places to eat are, or help planning an itinerary my email is misty@magicalvacationplanner.com I can give you more advice on the parks. Also, when picking what you want in your vacation package I highly suggest the dining plan! We have gone down with and without it and we'll never go without it again. It's so nice to be able to eat where ever you want and not worry about how much it will cost. You get to try so many restaurants and if you go to Disney before Oct 2, the meal plan is free! It saves a TON of money! Have fun!!|||Try to pick a resort by Downtown Disney& Pleasure Island featured themed nightclubs, restaurants, and shops
The closest resort to there is the Port Orleans! French Quarter or Riverside. You can take the Boat right there..

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment