Saturday, March 3, 2012

Can anyone answer this question please?
I am taking an Estrella Blanca bus from Mexico City to Nuevo Laredo Mexico. I need to know what the address of the bus station is in Nuevo Laredo and if in the same bus station I can get a greyhound ticket or is there a whole seperate bus station for greyhound?

Another question is... has anyone ever went to Nuevo Laredo by bus and went to the bridge and crossed into Laredo Texas walking? If so how does that work and how far is the greyhound station in Laredo from the bridge?

Or how far is the Nuevo Laredo bus station from the bridge to cross?

Any help would be great!!!|||There is Greyhound service at the Bus station in Nuevo Laredo. It`s around 8 dollars to take you to the bus to Laredo. I don`t remember how frequent they are but there is and has been a Greyhound at 4:30 pm .
Another thing I like about Mexico is.....where there is demand , there is supply.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment