Saturday, March 3, 2012

so i had a interview with 'braums' a local ice cream and dairy store.
My boyfriend sent me a greyhound ticket to see him in 2 weeks, it was a surprise. I forgot to tell the lady that was interviewing me about this.
I got the job and have to bring back these papers and get a white shirt ect ect and she said that when i come back she'll get me on the schedule. I really want to see my boyfriend(he lives 615 miles away) cause i only get to once every 2 months.
O_O
i dont want to lose my job.
i need this and she seemed to like me
im going to tell her tommorow about this but...i just want to know what you guys think.

what do you think will happen?
think she will be okay with it??
T_T|||Well, since it's a local store, she might be lenient about giving you a day off. You could just say you're going upstate (or wherever) to visit a friend who you don't get to see often. If she asks more, then be completely honest. Maybe you could make it up to her by working a particularly busy shift on another day?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment