Tuesday, March 6, 2012

the prices are good but I want to make sure it is a legit site. Has anyone every used it? Does anyone know any trusted vacation package sites for Disney World besides the usual orbitz, etc.?|||I am always a little leary of any site offering "discounted" Disney packages, because Disney does not offer "discounts." There are variations on prices when it comes to different resorts and different times of the year, however their prices on tickets never change.

I recommend going through a travel agent, calling 407-WDISNEY directly or booking through http://www.disneyworld.com. That way you know you are getting exactly what you pay for and nothing less. If you are only looking for tickets those can be purchased at a Disney Store.|||I don't know anything about the company you listed so I can't say anyting about them - good or bad.

You asked about other sites and I have a travel agency - www.buildabettermousetrip.com - that specializes in Walt Disney World vacations. We are Authorized Walt Disney World Vacation Planners.

At Build A Better Mouse Trip, we book directly with Walt Disney World and all payments for packages go directly to the Disney Travel Company - never through our business accounts.

We don't charge any surcharges or extra fees. Also, any applicable promotions or discounts Disney releases can be applied to your reservation.

We offer additional services designed to make your trip better and the planning process less stressful:

1. We're available to answer your questions about the theme parks, resorts, restaurants, etc.

2. We help you with a "best days" itinerary that puts you in the least busy park for each day of your trip. We factor in things like fireworks and Fantasmic! which isn't always offered.

3. We make dining reservations on your behalf - subject to availability, of course.

4. We help with touring plans that make sure you see everything you want to see in a way that minimizes lines and waits.

I hope you have a wonderful and memorable vacation. |||When I booked our WDW package I checked out a couple of sites and travel agents who specialize in Disney. The Disney web site gave me the same prices. I by call the Disney reservation line I got all my questions answered, all my restaurants and tours booked. I also got the cheapest airfare from Chicago. |||They are a member of BBB which is good if you are going to use the site read all the fine print and email or call them if you have any questions

http://www.orlando.bbb.org/newsearch2.as鈥?/a>|||The most legit site is one owned by Disney. Why not use Disneyworld.com or call them at 407-w-disney to book the package you are interested in?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment