Tuesday, March 6, 2012

June, 7 nights, 2 adults... we want the dining plan and park hopper tickets? Anyone know of where I can find a great deal?
Thanks~!|||I have to strongly disagree. Go to the Disney website and search out the discounts definitely. BUT You are doing no ne any favors by not calling a certified Disney planner Travel Agent to double check the rates. I use AAA or Dreams Unlimited and they consistently save me hundreds of dollars on every trip. There are others then these two I just know them to be reliable. Any Certified Disney Planner will do.

You get the exact same benefits as you would with Disney.com The big difference is that the Planners will rebook your trip if a lower price comes available and credit you the savings. Disney won't do that unless you see the discount on your own and call and ask them to do it for you.

It's not a huge savings but given the choice I'd rather keep the money whether its $400 or $20. Why spend it if you don't have to? Makes no sense to me.

Personally I say check all three (which is what I always do) and go with the lowest. It costs you nothing to try and you could be passing up a savings. Its a big purchase so any savings is money in your pocket. Why give it to someone else. It's just silly not to shop around isn't it?|||To get the dining plan you will need to stay at a Disney resort. Just go on the disney web site to book. I have tried travel agents and they didn't get me any better deal than I could myself on the disney web site.
Disney park tickets prices are closely guarded by disney. You may find a slight discount (AAA had one) but you will not find a "great deal"|||Go to Disney.com click on special offers, you will see Get a up to $750 card offer, click. It is available in June but if I remember correct, not the whole June, so play with your dates. You will get $300/$500/$750 card for staying at value/moderate/deluxe resort. It may pretty much cover your food or get DP and use card for purchases. Have fun!!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment