Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hi. I need more help on planning a trip to Walt Disney World! Where can I find a best deal on a Disney World Package with airfare from Charlotte to Orlando plus 2 Disney Tickets plus a onsite hotel room??? Where can I go to have my picture taken with Darth Vader at the Star Wars weekends? Can my dad book Disney's Magical Express when he books a flight and a hotel with US AIrways? Where can I download Disney songs? Please help me because I am planning to go to Disney World for a STAR WARS weekend and can you tell me when are the Star Wars weekends? So, I can pass this info to my dad. Where is the Disney World Speedway located inside Disney World? Is Anakin Skywalker going to be at the Star Wars weekends? Please tell me that because I have a huge crush on Anakin for 5 whole years!!! Where on the internet can me and my dad book a Disney World package? Thanks for your help and I need some good feedback for the STAR WARS weekends. I like Anakin and Darth Vader!!! Thank you!!! : )|||You have asked this same question several times. The answer is still the same. If you are looking for the specific actor who played him you are going to have to wait until the official schedule comes out. Rumors are that SWW will be during June. The official schedule of actors should come out in the next couple of months. It really is bad that they do not put it out earlier so people can plan vacations, but unfortunately that is the case. If you just want the "character" of Anakin/Darth Vader there is a chance that they will be out during this time.

There are several places you can book. The normal is through Disney itself. But there are also places like AAA or CostCo if you are a member. There is also another site you can take a look at called mousesavers which can have some good ideas. As for US Airways as far as I am aware they are still in a Test Phase so Disney Magical Express is not totally available. As to if it will be by June the travel agency should be able to answer for sure.|||EBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||ebayyyyy|||Hello! Unfortunately the official schedule for Star Wars weekends has not been released yet. Once it is, it will have all the actors on it that have confirmed they are coming.

For some good ticket, hotel, and dining deals check out www.mousesavers.com. They frequently have some good deals.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment