Friday, March 9, 2012

Can anyone tell me their experience with Nickelodeon and/or Discovery Cove, Orlando Florida?
Planning on going there Thanksgiving weekend.
What we need to know about both places.
Hidden charges?|||First off, you need to know that Thanksgiving weekend will be slammed with people. Discovery Cove will not be as bad as they limit attendance to 500 people.

Nickelodeon Hotel is a great hotel for kids, one of my favorites off-Disney property. It has separate rooms for the kids and adults, as well as a central "living area." The pool is also very kid friendly and they have daily entertainment for the kids with the Nickelodeon characters, as well as entertainment for adults. They do charge a per night service charge that they say is for their transportation, entertainment, pool, etc. It is $20 plus tax per night, so this could add a bit to your cost, depending on your length of stay.

Hunter Kelly
http://www.guide2disney.com|||Discovery Cove is amazing PLUS the tag they give you is also a 7day ticket to Sea world :D so that's really cool you will have a great time careful though there main pool with fish has a unnoticed drop off so watch where you walk because its easy to fall. I have not stayed at the Hard Rock Cafe but i do know you can go into the park an hour early unless they stopped doing that. I don't think there is any hidden charges and I'm not sure about the nick hotel because i also have not stayed there.|||My husband and I went to Discovery Cove in May 2002 and we loved it. We actually got engaged there. When we went, we arrived a little before opening time and from the time we drove into the parking lot, it was beautiful. We went and got our equipment and then we to explore the waters. Our dolphin encounter was at 10:30 I think so we went an did that and then we went and ate lunch. The lunch was great, very good. We spent the rest of the day swimming and taking pictures. We can't wait to go back, even if we don't do the dolphin encounter but I think at least one person in your party has to do the encounter in order to get reservations. You also can get a pass to SeaWorld which I also recommenend. We go there at least once a year when we go to Universal Studios. As far as I know, Discovery Cove did not have any hidden charges. Plus it is pretty warm there year round and they give you a wetsuit you can wear which helps keep you warm because the coral reef is pretty cool.|||Hey! I love them both!!!

Nick Hotel: It was really nice! The rooms are themed like different Nick characters. The mostly have 1 to 2 bedrooms with half of a kitchen in a way and a little living room. You can choose between a Nick Toons room or a Nick At Nite Room. They have to different water parks at the hotel. They both are really alike. They have all different kinds of waterslides and a pool. and a play area in the water. They also have a basketball court for you to play on and a put-put course. They have a character dining and different things. They have a spa and kids spa. They also have a bar for the adults. I really enjoyed my expeirence there. It was not the best hotel but it was pretty nice.

Discovery Cove is a really nice place, too. You get to swim with dolphins and snorkel and all of that kind of cool stuff. They have things where you just snorkel by a Coral Reef and see all these different kinds of fish. You also can feed some birds. I have not been there yet, but tons of my friends said they had a blast. Here is all the attractions:
Dolphin Swim
Coral Reef
Tropical River Swim
Ray Lagoon(I hate stingerays!lol.)
Aviary
Resort Pool
You can look at these activities at:
https://www.discoverycove.com/default2.a鈥?/a>


If you have kids I would understand why you would like to go to Nick Hotel, but if you would like a nice condo type room that has a mini waterpark and is big I would look into Floridays Orlando Resort. It was REALLY nice. It was not expensive at all and you got 3 bedrooms a full kitchen and a living room and balcony. We stayed there for four nights and only had to pay $700. It also is REALLY close to Seaworld. You can probably walk there, but it might take a while. They do have shuttle service which is very nice. They have a starbucks and about 3 pools and one has a mini waterpark. You can look at the website at:
http://urlwww--floridaysresortorlando--c鈥?/a>

Thanks! Hope this helped!!


p.s. The hardrock hotel is very nice. I also love Universal. I think it might me packed, but not that bad as summer. I am taking some people might want to go with kids because school would be on a break, but a lot of peole like to visit family.

There are really no hidden charges, but I am pretty sure you have to pay for transportation at the Nick Hotel. Hardrock is free. I am almost 100% sure!|||ewww... i wouldnt bring my kids there.|||Discovery Cove Is awsome, and well worth it in my opinion, I went there with a seaworld adventure camp

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment