Saturday, March 3, 2012

so i had a interview with 'braums' a local ice cream and dairy store.
My boyfriend sent me a greyhound ticket to see him in 2 weeks, it was a surprise. I forgot to tell the lady that was interviewing me about this.
I got the job and have to bring back these papers and get a white shirt ect ect and she said that when i come back she'll get me on the schedule. I really want to see my boyfriend(he lives 615 miles away) cause i only get to once every 2 months.
O_O
i dont want to lose my job.
i need this and she seemed to like me
im going to tell her tommorow about this but...i just want to know what you guys think.

what do you think will happen?
think she will be okay with it??
T_T|||Your job is more important than your boyfriend.
Your boyfriend will understand, your boss will not.|||Likely she will understand but perhaps the bf could come see you, instead? Your biggest asset is availability and punctuality in retail. If you want to make the job work, you should be bf on back burner for now. Real love can wait...it's patient.|||I would mention it to the boss first and see if there is any way to work it out. If there is not, then have a serious talk with your boyfriend. If nothing else, you have to decide which is more important. Odds are, you could find another job if you had to, and he would not be mad forever either.....

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment