Tuesday, March 6, 2012

This depends completely on your budget. My favorite way to go is Grand Floridian or Boardwalk with the premium package.

If you have a budget you are trying to stick to, check out the different levels of resorts. There is value, moderate and deluxe. I definately would add dining, even if it is the basic plan. It will save you about 40% off of your dining.

Because you have two teenagers I would also add the water park and fun option to your park hopper. This will get you into water parks and also Disney Quest, these are great for teenagers.

April is pretty close, so you should definately start looking into your options. Hotels will begin selling out very soon.

If you have never been to Disney or haven't been there in a while I would book through a travel agent. The packages have a lot of details to them this year and are very different from before. To get the best out of your trip you will want to know all the inside tips.

I always use a travel agent ( www.mousetrips.com ). It doesn't cost me anything and I get so many extra benefits it's no question.

If you have any more questions just let me know and I will try to help you.|||Get the Magic Your Way plan with the Disney Dining option. It's by far the best value, in my opinion. The package is available at any Disney Resort Property, and can even be added on to an existing reservation if you'd like.

The link below shows the available packages for 2006.

火车采集器
  • book clubs
  • forza motorsport 3
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment