Friday, March 9, 2012

Ok I am a big aviation enthusiast, I've never been on an airliner before. I am wanting to go on a 737-700 or a 737-800 or a 737-300 from Southwest airlines, Sun country airlines, or airtran airways.
I want a seat ahead of the wing and a view of the engine yet still be in coach and these airlines are the only ones. I live out of MSP and am not going anywhere for any purpose other than a jet ride. I wish I could get a tour of these airline's jets and see the seat name I'd perfer. please answer as if you were me.. Thanks|||I would check out http://www.seatguru.com just as Roger mentioned. Then go to AirTran or Sun Country to book your flight. You can select what seat you want to sit in. The problem with Southwest is that you cannot select what seat you sit in as they board by number. You are given a number when you check-in instead.|||Take a look at seatguru.com. That site has seat layout for all plane on all airlines. You will be able to see which seats, if any, are ahead of the wings for any equipment type.|||Southwest is the best out of those three, then AirTran, then Sun Country. Maybe you should plan a vacation to go along with this because most people don't pay hundreds of dollars just to see what flying is like. They actually go somewhere and make it worth it.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment