Friday, March 9, 2012

I have 2 boys 15 and 9. I was wondering if anyone stayed at these hotels. How did you like them. I plan on using there transportation so please give me any information you can on there transportation system, as well as the room overview.|||Well, I've stayed at the Nick Hotel and to be honest, it is for children ages 2-10 because all the hotel activities are for kids. The Residence Inn is wonderful but if you want a more luxurious hotel, then go to the Blue Heron. So if you are going to theme parks every day, go to the Residence Inn and if you are just staying at your hotel, go to the Blue Heron.|||I haven't stayed at any of these, but Expedia and Travelocity both have guest reviews when you select a specific hotel.
I have stayed in the Holiday Inn on International Drive. I don't recommend that one.
My advise though is if you're going to stay on International Dr. is to pick a hotel with a "higher number address." Anything 800+ would be safe.
The Holiday Inn is like 6515 or close to that. The lower numbers seemed to be in an older part of International Dr. and not as nice!
Plus, a lot of the hotels on International Dr. allow dogs because of the convention center on International Dr. (dog shows).
All Holiday Inns allow dogs, probably with some restrictions, but the Nickelodeon is run by Holiday Inn, at least it used to be.
When we stayed at that Holiday Inn my son and I both got several flee bites! I'd imagine that some of the better hotels clean their carpets more often...|||Why Dont you Try My intergrated Custom Search on Google
Upper links may help you
Bookmark For future Searches
http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub鈥?/a>

火车采集器
  • happys pizza
  • spiderman the musical
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment