Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My dad and I are going to Disney World next year for a Star Wars weekend and we need to know how much does a Disney World package with 2 tickets, hotel, and airfare from Charlotte to Orlando cost? Also can you give me advice for the Star Wars weekends? I am dressing up as Darth Vader for the Star Wars weekends and can I meet and greet Darth Vader at the Star Wars weekends? Also I need to know about books on Disney World and can my dad get one from Barnes and Noble? I can't wait to go to Disney World with my dad next year and it will be a dream come true for me because I love Star Wars and Disney!!!! So can you give me info about Disney World via email? Is Disney World fun and when are the 2009 Star Wars weekends? Is Anakin going to be there next year and can I get my photo taken with Anakin Skywalker? Thank you for your help. I will pass this info to my dad so he can start planning our magical trip to Disney World!!! Is Disney's Magical Express free when I book with US Airways? Thank you so much!!! |||EASILY UNDER A $1000|||Wow, lots of questions to answer! I'll do my best!

Count on around $80-$100 a night if you stay at a Disney value resort. You could spend more than that if you wish. It is difficult to pinpoint a price for airfare since the airline industry is in such turmoil. Go to a website like travelocity.com or priceline.com and shop for ticket prices on the dates you wish to go. For the latest park ticket prices, go to disneyworld.com.

Star Wars weekends are typically in June. I'm sure there is a meet and greet Darth Vader sometime during those weekends. Near the Star Tours ride next to the life sized AT-AT model is the Jedi Training Academy, a show in which lucky kids get chosen to learn some lightsaber moves, then get a chance to test them out on Darth Vader himself! My son was chosen, and it was a high point of his vacation. If you do this, get there before the show and get up to the front row because I did not see them choose anyone not in the front.

If you want a great book, then you should get "The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World". The 2009 edition should be out before you go on your trip. This was the best $20 I spent in preparation of our trip. The touring plans tell you what order to visit the attractions to avoid crowds. My family never waited more than 15 minutes for any ride during our July trip! June and July are very busy times, so you will want a plan to maximize your fun, and it is not fun waiting in 2 hour lines in the hot Florida sun!

From what I understand, Disney's Magical Express is available to anyone needing transportation from Orlando International to a Disney resort.

As for other guests during Star Wars weekends, you'll just have to wait until time gets closer.

I hope you have a blast on your trip!

|||I had the entire package meals ,hopper pass 6 nights 7 days pretty much anything you could get for 2250.00 well worth it .that was for 1 adult 2 children|||The Disney resorts can be pretty expensive but do your research first as they some time have specials.
http://www.affordablefloridavacation.net has some good resources but I would try to Google as well.

Also, I've seen both free coupons and coupons sold on EBay as well.

Have a great trip :)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment