Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I am planning to go to Disney World in the summer and was thinking about to save some money because going to Disney World is pretty expensive. Can someone give me advice on how to save money for Disney World and if I should buy the Disney World package. I think the Disney World package is when the Disney has a bus ready for when you come out from the airport and the bus already has your luggages and you don't have to worry about it because they will deliver it once you are in your hotel room. Also, I THINK you get discounts? :/
ANDD, you can also tell me about your experience and where are the best restuarants and best gift shops in the park. Also, which park is the best and which rides is a must to go on! :)
So PLEASE, if anyone can give me some feedback and your experience and whatever you think may help me. THANKS! :D|||To save money I would suggest bringing your own water into the park. That will save a ton and try to eat outside the park as much as possible. Staying outside is actually cheaper if you can get a deal on a hotel (not that hard as there are many to choose from) plus it is nice to take a break from the world at night. Do rent a car, the extra money is worth it as it gives you the freedom to eat at locations outside of the parks and maybe even go to a grocery store (again there are several). Hope that helps and have fun!!!|||no, but i've been to disney land. its basically the same thing.|||I always want to but RomneyCare robs me $900 per month...How can I have any money left?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment