Tuesday, March 6, 2012

im 15 and my mom asked me to find Walt disney world packages
but im really confused so can anyone help me find discount packages for 4 people (2adults 2 kids)
with a hotel close to the WDW
and if you know a really good website it would help
and is it cheaper to fly to florida or go with a car from NY?

oh and we're also a AAA members----if that helps|||Since you are AAA members, go to your local office or call them. You tell your AAA agent what you are interested in (e.g. "I would like to go to WDW, stay at the All Star Movies resort, go to the parks for four days with the hopper option"). They will put a package together for you and call you to explain or you can go in and they will explain it to you. They are really helpful and can save you money. I just booked a package with them last month for my sister and I to go to WDW. We are going for six days, five nights; staying at the All Stars Movie resort, have 4-day base tickets to the parks, and the dining plan and it cost $1255. You could stay off property for less with a hotel room, but the advantages of staying on Disney property, in my opinion, out way the cost difference (Disney transportation---every fifteen minutes, extra magic hours, etc.). We also have plane tickets that cost $359 for each of us ($718 total).


For the plane vs. car issue, in your case, I would say drive because it's going to be cheaper. In my sister and my case, it was cheaper to drive (we live in Ohio), but we thought the amount of time saved by flying was a great advantage (my sister really couldn't have more days off work to account for driving time). But because there is four of you, you can definitely save by driving....quite a bit of money by driving. But, like us, if time is valuable, I would fly.


But again, stop by your local AAA office and let them help and save you money!|||http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/ind鈥?/a>
Vacation Site

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment