Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hi my 2 freinds and I want to go to Walt Disney world for a couple of nights. Were all willing to spend $300 or $400 each and are looking for a all in one package including air travel. We live in Connecticut. Any advice or help is appreciated, Thanks Jared|||hey bro, I know everybody is into the expedia and all that. I travel all the time and trust me I'm not rich. The best way to travel is to do your research and price the things you'll need seperate. I have always except once found myself a better deal at great places, it just takes time and patience. For instince you'll probably be leaving out of BDL in Hartford. Best bet is Southwest airlines going to Orlando. If you book a few weeks out you can find airfare for $250 or less. Check out the big carriers too, just look on their website, do your homework. Now the 3 of you can share a room I'm sure. Stay at any of the disney properties nand you won't have to worry about transportation. Sad news is not much money to be saved on disney tickets, but you can check out www.mousesavers.com for some additional info. Another option is to go to Universal Island of Adventure, you can go there for like $80 for the whole time your there, and it's pretty fun. Type in orlando coupons or dining coupons in orlando and try finding deals for your meals. Times are tight but if you take the time and do your research you can find good deals and have a blast.
Let me wire you up on this and then I'm done, I go to Orlando at least once a year from Michigan. I usually take a good size group with me eight or more but have done it with just me and my wife before. I found airfare for $170 roundtrip two weeks from now, And I ALWAYS rent a vacation home. This year I got a 6 bedroom home for $1300 split between 13 people. The house sleeps 14, so that's $100 per person for the whole week. When my wife and went it was $800 for a 3 bed house, they have some for less than that. So if you look at it every person in my party is paying $270 per person for a whole week! We're all chipping in on the car rental also. Now you and your friends split the cost of a house, that's like $200-$250 for the whole week. Almost all the houses have there own private inground pool. Then you get your passes for universal $80. So it's possible to have a blast with only a few bucks. Try looking at the website with the homes. www.floridabestvillas.com I've been using them for four years straight now, the owners name is George and I've had NO problems. Take care and have some fun.|||$300 or $400 each including air? Thats pretty difficult to do. Definitely wont be on Disney Property.

I was able to find this deal, I think it is the best you can get. I says starting at $469 including air, the best I could see was $599. You are going to need to be very flexible with your travel dates.

http://leisure.travelocity.com/Promotion鈥?/a>

|||It is unfortunate information to share, but the flight alone will cost well more than you current budget. My suggestion is go to www.waltdisneyworld.com and do a price check of the trip you would like to take. That will assist you in knowing how much money to save.

|||Try expedia.com or orbitz.com for a package deal. OR definitely go to disney.com to see what kind of deals they're giving on two night packages.|||If one of you has AAA they have discounted packages.
Good luck.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment