Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm leaving in August from Minneapolis, MN to Las Vegas and I'm wondering if I can bring a carry on (most likely a messenger with my laptop, camera and assorted personal tech chargers as well as a few essential toiletries) and bring my purse along too. My purse would easily fit under the seat or in my lap, is this permissible by most airlines?
P.S.-Not positive but I believe we're flying Sun Country airlines.|||Sure you can. Also check with the airlines direct to confirm, to avoid any last minute hassles.|||Yes, you are permitted to take both a laptop and a purse. For more specific details try this page, it is specific to Sun Country Airlines about baggage.

Good luck, and have a good trip!!

x C

http://www.suncountry.com/hometools/help鈥?/a>|||yes, i've done it before with laptop bag, backpack, and purse. but you might wanna call the airline. i think i heard on the news that american airlines is charging for each carryon item.|||Yes, you can carry both. It's discrimination but women are allowed to carry on a purse while men are not.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment