Saturday, March 3, 2012

Well when I first met this sexy and incredible guy, he was trying to better his life and put the blood gang at rest. He even moved far away to accomplish this. So I was so okay with dating him and loving him dearly. I wanted to be the one to help him become who he wanted to become. B/c Im like really feeling him totally. BUT.. I completely didnt realize he still has his gang street ways and that would tear our relationship. He went from stealin my credit cards and buying his x a greyhound ticket behind my back to come to visit him and a couple expensive outfits, made copies of my house & car keys w/out my consent. I realized at this point homeboy got issues like most of us but this issues are CRAZY!! I been trying to rid of him now for weeks. Ive already called the police on him.They cant catch him for nothing. I mean 13 cop cars and 1 man got away !! I only called the cops b/c I wake up one late night, to get something out my car and come to found out ..I had no car. Althou we are broke up now for about 2 weeks. And he is full aware. So thats how I found out he made a copies of my keys. I reported my car stolen and this fool is pulling up while Im filing my police report. Smokin, drankin in my CAR, just chillen.he was actually brining me my car back. He admits to doing this almost everynight. I had no clue. Im all cozy in my bed and he's probly doing a drive by in my car. Ive never even noticed anything different about my car when I wake up early to go to work.Its crazy.But I seem to always jus let whatever he has done to me go b/c Im scared. I had a friend who was murdered by her own husb of 17yrs b/c she wanted out so.. Im paranoid. But he cant let go b/c Im a good, strong, independent woman. But he doesnt deserve me. He does try hard to please me but dam can u not steal from me.Its been now 9long months.
So how and what do I do to get out of a relationship with a BLOOD GANG MEMBER ??|||Unless you want to risk your life by hooking up with a Crip, it's going to be REALLY hard to get out of this relationship.

All I can tell you is to run and hide. |||tell him ur a crip
and say "i cant be with u cuzz"

hahahaha
jk.
the question is...
why would you think would come from a relationship with a blood?
c'mon that is dumb. unless ur in the gan itself. then u have homies to bak u up so he wont do anything stupid.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment