Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I haven't gone on vacation since I was little so my parents did all the work and paying for everything. but I am trying to plan this vacation for my boyfriend and I (we will both be 21 on this vacation)to go on. He has never been to Disney World and we live in Florida so... why not? I plan on checking into a hotel September 18 and checking out on September 23. I have looked at packages but I was just wondering if anyone knew a cheaper way to go. I wanted to get a Disney World and Orlando Studios package, but probably will just go with a Disney World package alone. Just help me I don't know what I am doing. should I just find a cheap hotel somewhere in orlando? should i get an entire package deal? if anyone has and information please pass it along. I would prefer if the people giving me information are adults who have had experience in this area! THANK YOU!|||"j" has given you excellent advice about booking a Disney resort and on how to book this trip for the least amount of money, so I won't repeat that info.

The only things I'd add are:

(1) I've been in September - the lines are short and the parks are not very crowded, so it is a great time to go.

(2) You might want to go to Disney's website and register to receive email updates. This is just for Disney fans; you need not book anything to sign up for email updates. Why is it good? Disney sends out special deals via email. For example, on our most recent trip to Disney (last week!) we booked through a travel agent because even though Disney (and not travel agencies) controls price, we were flying so we wanted a specific physical person we could pester if anything went wrong! Otherwise, I probably would have booked online at Disney's website since the prices are all the same. However, what I found that is GREAT about the email specials AND about having a travel agent (which I'll make point (3) ) is that right after we booked, I got a promotional mass-mailer email about a special room deal which would have saved us more money. I called our agent, and she made it happen! We got money back since the new deal (even post-booking) made it less expensive.

(3) See above regarding travel agents.

(4) I agree with the person who said that a park hopper isn't necessary for 5 days because you can completely fill a day at just one park. However, what I like about park hoppers is that you have flexibility. For example, if Space Mountain is shut down for a mechanical problem on your "Magic Kingdom" day, you can go back on a later day. Also, if bad weather pops up on your "water park day," you can go switch up your plans.

(5) One last comment about Disney Dining Plans: we tried out the Disney Deluxe Dining Plan (3 table service meals [appetizer, entree, drink, dessert] plus 2 snacks per day). It's too much! We are EATERS and we couldn't eat that much. The regular Disney Dining plan is one sit-down, one quick service, and one snack per day. Plus, Disney allows you to take food and drinks into the parks - just no alcohol or glass containers. I like having a dining plan because your meals are already paid for (except for tips which are extra). Take heed, however - you should make reservations ASAP if you want to use your table service meals for dinner (or if you want to eat at ANY table service restaurants for dinner). You can make them 180 days in advance, so you should book them now. Last week, which is a relatively slow period, we couldn't get into any table service restaurants without reservations. (The meals also present another argument in favor of the park hopper - we made reservations for most of our dinners, so it was nice to have the flexibility to change parks during the day before dinner at whatever park had the restaurant.)

Hope this helps - have a MAGICAL vacation!|||disneys amazingggggggggg|||disneyworld.com should have all the info you need on the prices|||http://www.visitkissimmee.com/leisure/
Send for the Travel Guide -middle tab- on this page
I highly recommend it.
When I went, the catalogue had all kinds of discount coupons
I stayed at the Days Inn right outside the main gate for $28 /night
( this was 2003, however)
But there's pages and pages of coupons.
If youre in Florida, it wont take long to get it in the mail.
THEN people send you all kinds of things . They want you to spend your vacation money there.
Since I didnt know the area, I looked up surrounding hotels in that same area. I saw a Radisson, Holiday Inn etc..so you knew it wasnt a dumpy area. Never book something like the Rainbow Motel, if youre out of town. Stick with a motel chain.
My hotel had Disney passes for sale, right at the front desk. Most do, I believe. Dont buy them from street vendors. Ive heard some sad tales about that.

Meals are pretty expensive, so we'd eat breakfast, and then a late supper after we left. They close earlier after school starts in the fall. Then I put some small snacks in my purse. Bought pop..which THEN was $3.00 for a 24oz.

I would wait til you get the book, as I think you can do better than the package deal. Remember too... youre only in your motel to sleep. The rest of the time, youre at the parks. You dont need a motel with a Mickey Mouse shaped pool for $500 /night.|||A package seems to be your best bet. If I were you...

I would stay on property at the Pop Century hotel (value hotel, but cool atmosphere - especially for your age group) - I personally would get a five day ticket with NO hopper. If he hasn't been before you can easily spend a full day in each park, and one day to go back to your favorite park. I would suggest the dining plan. Although I've never suggested this one before, since you are young I think you could probably get by with the counter service plan (no sit down restaurants). Finally, I would use the web site www.allears.net to help plan daily activities. They have information that can take you from the beginning to the end of your trip planning. Have fun and be sure to ask for the Florida residents discount!|||In 2008 my fiance and I went to Disney for the first time together, we had both just turned 21. It was the most amazing trip of my life. Very hastle free, fun, and relaxing at the same time.

This year (very soon actually) I will be going again for my honeymoon!

Pop century is my FAVORITE disney resort. It is one of the value resorts, and can get as low as 96$ a night during off -seasons. My fiance and I went there 2 years ago and that is where we will be staying for our honeymoon too!

Walt disney world packages are pretty good, I'm pretty sure from experience that you get the best value that way. I would call and get a price from them becuase you can get a florida residant discount on the park passes!!!|||Oh, very, very good time to go! Crowds will be down.

First, as you have already realized, Disney and Universal are competitors, so you cannot find any combo-packages for them both. So if you want to do both, they will both have to be booked totally separately.

Second, since this is your first time to plan everything all by yourself, the easiest thing to do would be to book your entire package deal with Disney - either from their website or over the phone. You won't really find any deals beyond what you can get directly from Disney. You might want to consider using a Disney travel agent - if there is not one locally, there are several who can work with you online. They can help you just in remembering all the details you might not have thought of.

Additionally, I highly, highly recommend this great planning website: http://www.allearsnet.com

There are four parks at Disney, plus two water parks, golf, Downtown Disney, shopping, etc., so I definitely think you can fill your entire trip just at Disney. However, if you should decide to go to Universal, too, they have two parks which take one day each. So you could buy a package from Disney and just go to Universal for a couple of days, or you could book a complete package with Disney, then switch hotels and book a complete package with Universal, or you could book a hotel along International Drive which would be conveniently located to both parks. But remember with Disney, you don't need transportation, because they will get you anywhere on their property for free. If you stayed at a I-Drive hotel, you would have to drive back and forth yourself every day - personally, I don't necessarily mind this, but a lot of people do. With it just being the two of you, this is not that much of an inconvenience. If you have a bunch of little kids with you, being able to use the free Disney transportation can be a major plus. With just adults, not quite such a big deal.|||First of all, yay you for doing the Disney thing! The first time I went was on my honeymoon, and I loved it! Have been back several times. We did not pay the extra money to stay on Disney property our first trip- I felt it wasn't going to be worth it. I was so wrong! We stayed at one of the "Only a mile from Disney World's gate!!" hotels that offered free shuttle to and from the parks. Ohhh boy. That was so not cool. The hotel was nasty, the shuttle was horrible. We even considered renting a car, but were too young at the time (Had to be 25 in FL)- even so, parking is close to $14 a day at the Parks. If you live in Florida, you should be able to get some sort of FL resident discount on something..... I would call Disney directly and ask what is available to you - you won't know unless you ask - and they won't tell you if you don't ask! I would stay on property if you can swing it. The biggest difference between the Value and Moderate resorts (in my opinion) would be that Moderates have mini fridges, the rooms are a bit bigger, and I feel that there are way more kids at the Value ones... But maybe that's just me, lol! The Deluxe resorts we have yet to stay at... They are so expensive! Someday! I would not do Universal this time. There is so much to do and see at Disney, you won't even be able to do it all in the days you will be there! If you have the money, I would add on a dining plan (we have found the "mid grade" one is the best, 1 snack, 1 quick service meal, and 1 table service) because then, once your trip is paid for - you don't have to figure in the cost of dining - it's already done! And it's much more convenient than messing with all kinds of cards and cash when out. One website I visit often is www.allears.net. There you can check out all the resorts in all price ranges, as well as menus, rides, everything! Good luck and have fun!!|||Vacation Package:-
Travelape vacation packages - Are you in the market for a vacation deal. Looking for a family vacation to Branson or Orlando, we are the last stop in your search for a vacation hideaway. Come enjoy our exclusive directory of information with secure booking capability and so much more. Each guide brings a wealth of information to help make decisions on where you want to stay, what you want to do and so much more.

Looking for a Disney Vacation? Travelape is your place to book. Heart set on the perfect Myrtle Beach Vacation? Travelape will help you search for the perfect resort that fits both your imagination as well as your budget. If you want a warm-weather Caribbean vacation or Florida Vacation or head down to Cancun, search our extensive database for a full selection of resorts.
http://vacation-package.travelape.com

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment