Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hi Guys. I need help on planning a magical trip to Disney World next year with my dad. I need Disney World Advice for the Star Wars weekends. When are the Star Wars weekends next year? Is there a trip website I can get on to look for Disney World packages from Charlotte to Orlando? What is the best airline that flies from Charlotte to Orlando? Also, can you tell me where I can find a Star Wars shirt at Disney World and where can I get my photo taken with Stitch? I love Stitch and is there a website that has Stitch wallpaper and a website that has Disney songs to download for free? My favorite Disney movie is Lion King and where can I get my photo taken with Simba? Also I love Pooh and where can I get a Pooh shirt at Disney World? Please offer advice for my dad and I when we go to Disney World next year for the Star Wars weekends! Thank you for your help. Should I start planning my trip now? I will pass this info to my dad tonight so he can start planning our magical trip to Disney World! Thanks again!!!!!|||Yes!! Definitely start planning now!
And book airlines as soon as you can.
American Airlines seems to be the cheapest when I fly, which is frequent.
Also, get a hopper pass to all parks.
If you like water parks a LOT, make sure those are included because there are two of them, Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon.
Also, try and go to Downtown Disney where there is AMAZING shopping!
Plan to spend a day at each of the four parks.
When you go, stay on Disney property so you can take their transportation directly from your hotel to the park and back again.
It's SOOO much easier!
Also, when you go to Epcot, remember that there are several different countries as well as the futuristic stuff at the front.
You can easily get Winnie the Pooh and Simba stuff in Magic Kingdom. Definitely ride the Winnie the Pooh ride. It is worth the wait. ^_^
At Hollywood Studios, there is a ride called Stitch's great escape. Usually in the morning Lilo and Stitch are walking around that area.
Try to use fast passes. They are free if you have a hopper pass. Near the ride there should be machines where if you put your pass, or Disney hotel key, in it, it will pop out with a fast pass, which is a pass that will give you a time when you can come back to the ride later and skip ahead in line. It's amazing, especially with the roller coasters. :)
As for dining, Epcot has AMAZING cuisine that is affordable.
When you are in Magic Kingdom, I suggest eating at the Pinnochio resturaunt. I am not sure what it is called, but if you ask someone who works there, they will know what you are talking about.

At Hollywood studios, there is a Star Wars ride which exits to the gift shop you will enjoy. If you eat at Hollywood studios, try eating a Pizza Planet because the pizza there is delicious!!

I hope I helped you and I hope you have a TON of fun in the happiest place on earth. :)|||You have posted this question a dozen times, and it has been answered. What is your problem?

They hold Star Wars in June, as has been told to you many times. Yes, you can buy a package from Disney. Yes, Star Wars shirts are sold at Disney. Ask at Guest Services where Stitch is appearing. Simba doesn't appear. Pooh shirts are everywhere.

Since you have asked this question under numerous names multiple times, I would assume you are planning your trip now already. Yes, good idea.|||Go buy "The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World". Depending on the time of your trip, the 2009 issue may be available. This was the best $20 I spent in preparation for my family's July/August 2008 vacation. The touring plans in the guide are incredible! We never had to wait in line for more than 15 minutes inside any of the four main parks, and we went during one of the busiest times of the year!|||You have asked this question numorous times now. The answer does not change. Star Wars weekends are generally held during June but the official schedule will not be out until Early Spring. If you are looking for a specific person it is too early to know. No one here or on any other site will be able to give you any more information on that yet..Sorry but that is just the way it is.

You need to go to either the Walt Disney World Web site and look at their travel packages or if you belong to AAA go there as they can get you better discounts. This will give you an idea of the total cost including airfare, food, and hotel.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment