Saturday, March 3, 2012

I am 16 years old, and my first school break is at the end of October. I want to talk to my parents about me and my two best friends who are also 16 ride the greyhound bus to stay with my grandparents for a few days so we can go check out the colleges in their area and go out to visit my aunt and uncle for two days out on their farm. It is at least a day to go there on the bus, but my grandpa said he would be okay with it. I have the money to pay for half my greyhound ticket and we could borrow my grandpas car while we are out there to go to the farm and to the colleges since my friends have their liscenses. It would be a 5 day trip. How can I convince my parents to let us go? All three of us are very responsible, haven grown up learning to take care of ourselves.|||Be extra nice , extra responsible, sit them down , tell them that it will be educational , you will get to visit your grandparents and that you will stay in contact with them the whole time.|||tell your parents that your are responsible and mature enough . tell them they have nothing to worry about and that they should trust you.. give them a list of phone numbers they could call if they allow you on the trip. tell them its educational and you will get to see your family..|||Ask if u can visit grandpa and grandma if they ask how ur going to get there tell them ur plan and that you have the money. Tell them the reason it is a very good reason!!|||I dont see a reason why your parents wouldnt let you go, tell them what you just wrote, sounds good to me|||Talk to them and be willing to compromise. Do your research and prepare a presentation for them and present it at a time when they are in a good mood and not otherwise busy. Lastly, if they say no you should realize they have your best interests at heart. Thank them for their time and don't wine or beg, maybe they will have a change of heart or at least they will be willing to hear you out next time you want something. If you do get what you want write them a thank you card.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment