Friday, March 9, 2012

nickelodeon hotel??? how fun is it? I was thinking of taking my 9 yr old daughter just for a getaway. I live in florida...When is the cheaper rates?|||Here's a link to the specials section of their site. Since all of the rooms are suites of some kind, it seems as if they're slighly more expensive than other area hotels. Unfortunately, they don't list when their cheaperr rack rates are; however, if I had to guess, I'd say that mid-week is usually less expensive than weekends if you want to go in the summer. Or, any time that's NOT a vacation time for area schools is usually less expensive at hotels around here.

A friend of mine stayed at the Nick Hotel with her 3 kids when Joe from Blues Clues was there and they had an excellent time. She said it was the most fun she's had with her kids.

http://www.nickhotel.com/specials/

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment