Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm sort of running away from abuse,

I'm 19, so i'm over 18.

its just that I need to start over.
I'm not running from a crime or debt.

I'm very scared and I want to feel safe.

I only have about $1500 on me.

I would very much like to live in California,
preferably Davis.

or a place thats very warm, since i can't pack many clothes.

I do not have a car, I would buy a greyhound ticket.

I really have consider all options, and even tried collecting evidence against the people who hurt me.
but no really want to hear me.|||The Bill Wilson Center is in Santa Clara, CA, about 80 miles from Davis. They offer a transitional housing program for ages up to 22. Their number is (408) 279-8228. If you need to talk to someone or want some one on one support, you can call the Boys Town National Hotline toll-free at 1-800-448-3000. Counselors are available 24/7 to help. There is also a website you can visit www.yourlifeyouvoice.org . Counselors are available by live chat on some evenings or by email any time.

Counselor CL
Boys Town National Hotline|||Maybe you could stay with your your parents for a while and get a job ans earn some more money to save up and move to calafornia. You should talk to some about the abuse that has happened such as a hotline or even the police, you shouldn't have to live your life scared so moving away might seem like the best option, but you shouldn't rush into things like moving to another country/state. Maybe you could even rent an apartment for a bit until you save up enough money for you to travel.|||Well with the money you have look for a place to live, then look for a job no big stuff just enough to pay for your most necessary needs|||The first thing that came to my mind is: Where are your parents? Can't you tell your parents about your problem and stay with them for awhile?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment