Saturday, March 3, 2012

So I met my fiance online and i was 16 turning 17 and he was 20 turning 21, and he lived in Colorado Springs and I in Las Vegas. After talking to him for a while my birthday rolled around and he asked me what I wanted and I told him I wanted to met him in person and that day he called his job and told them he would be gone for a week and then took off for Vegas. So about half way there its getting dark and he think he has missed the turn off for whatever..well he tries to catch the turn off and he ends up driving off a 10 foot cliff and completely totals his car..lucky he walked away with not even a scratch so there he is in the middle of no where and he has to walk back a mile to this little town and there he basically scraps his car and buys a greyhound ticket to go the rest of the way so he wouldn't miss my birthday. So he makes it to Vegas and it was love at first sight i swear to god. after that first meet we saw each other about 5 times a year and we were long distance for 2 years then i moved in with him. then he asked me to marry him and how we are engaged and are getting married in 5 month. Then i start talking to this guy and at first it was friendly... but then we started to fool around my fiance doesn't even no I'm talking to another man and the guy I'm talking to doesn't know I'm engaged..and he says hes totally in love with me so i have two guys that are in love with me and I'm engaged to one.. and honestly i don't want the other guy I'm so in love with my fiance its just that he works so much my fiance. and i get lonely and the other guy was there to comfort me and i don't even talk him seriously like he is nothing compared to my fiance hes kinda just like a guy i talk and hang with when I'm lonely really. so what should i do?|||Well, obviously your fiance loves you because he left Colorado Springs to come see you all the way in Las Vegas and proposed. Think about this for a minute. If you truly "love" your fiance, why would you even touch another man let alone think about one? Thats just wrong and you should feel guilty because your fiance did nothing to you but try to make you happy and apparently he wants to spend the rest of his life with you so what are you gonna do about this other guy that you been cheating with? Do you have feelings for him or was it just because "you were lonely"? Hunn, just because hes always working doesnt mean that he doesnt think about you and cant wait to come home and see you. Hes working so he can support you and himself. What do you think he would do if he found out? He came all the way from Colorado Springs just for your birthday. This man loves you and cares about you, you need to tell your fiance about this. Sit him down and tell him how you feel and maybe you could get a job to soo you dont feel soo lonely and you wont cheat on him again. If the other guy me and absolutely nothing to you then end it asap and loose his number. Dont play your fiance like that, you can really hurt him and he doesnt deserve that. Be loyal and honest. Think about what your doing and think about the consequences, he could end the marriage if he finds out himself. Soo if i was youu, id take my advice and talk to him about it but tell him how glad you are to have and how much of a mistake it was and it'll never happen again. I know its hard, and i know what your going through. Next time, think before you do. I hope all turns out well and you have a wonderful wedding.

Goood luck!!|||If you don't want this other guy, end it. Tell him you don't want to see him anymore. Otherwise, I think you have to come clean to your fiance and tell him what is going on. This probably ruins your chances of marrying him.|||You should be ******* ashamed of yourself, no matter what the problem is either end it or work through way, instead of cheating, shame on you.|||try being faithful make up your mind which one you want|||you say good things about your boyfriend hun....but if he is that good of a person then why string along another bloke.....thats no excuse hun for being bored.

You can either tell your friance and see what happens, you could stop talking to this bloke and drop him altogether or break up with your fiance for this bloke.

you really need to decide.|||Let the other guy know you've made a mistake. Your engaged to another man and your 100% true to him. The other guy might be pissed but who cares your ending it with him anyway. Your fiance probably works alot to support you and you should like that. At least he has a job and wants to work.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment