Friday, February 3, 2012

Ok well my birthday is pretty far away but I never know what I want to do so I'm already planing. I wanted to go to the Gaylord Texan Hotel. I've been before but not from my birthday. I Want to know how much it'd be for one or two nights. Also if I don't get to do that what are some good ideas for my birthday Ima be turning 13. And I'm acually really mature for my age and I ain't really a "girly girl" so yeah. And sorry If I have spelling
mistakes but I'm on my itouch|||Come as your favorite rock star-live or dead parties are fun. People can dress up wild, or punk or slutty or girly and it's all good!|||Hey! I'm a mature 13 tooooo! :D

How's this sound...?

Go to the arcade with lots of alcohol. Et voila! :D

Oh, wait.. That's not mature..

Er...

* GO BOWLING
*ZAPZONE
*ARCADE (WITHOUT THE BOOZE)
*PAINTBALLING
*GO TO A CONCERT
*GO TO A SKATEPARK
*ROCKCLIMBING
*YOGA CLASS
*WINDSURFING

Okay, I'm gonna stop that before thing's get ever more weirder.

Have a good 13th!!!!!!

Don't forget the booze, i mean sugar.|||I'm mature toooooooo :D

I don't know what you would want to do, depends on how many people will be invited :/

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment