Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm going on a trip next week to New Orleans for Mardi Gras from Brooklyn, & I have $350. My Greyhound ticket is paid for, & I know with traveling 2 days back & forth I have to buy food for all 3 meals per day. Also, I'm bringing some of my belongings back with me, which is going to maybe run me about $100 I'm guessing, & I have to travel by cam to the bus station on the way back, which will be like $20. I'm afraid of going broke.|||This is really cutting it short. Subtract fares from your $350, divide your money into the number of days plus one. The plus one is emergency money. Bring a credit card, if you have one, for major emergencies. Also buy snacks at the grocery store BEFORE you leave for some of your travel days meals.|||Your limiting yourself even before you get there. I cant see you enjoying the fun with only that small amount. Think it through again.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment