Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My brother asked me if he can come visit me. I told him yeah. I even offered to pay him a Greyhound ticket round trip. then he switched his mind because he's afraid that my mom will find him, stalk him, & cause all sorts of trouble. I don't blame him for that reason because that's true. The problem is that I moved & got a new apartment, & my mom doesn't know where I live. But my brother thinks I'm trying to trick him into dealing with her. I haven't spoken to my mom in over 3 months because every time she comes around, the cops has to be called. He thinks I'm still associating with her undercover, but I'm not. How can I convince him?|||"I feel the same way about mom as you do. I haven't given her my address because I obviously don't want to be stalked. YOU are family. Not her. Do you really think I'd double cross you and have her do some sneek attack on you and risk you being mad at me 4ever? Let alone, again I DON'T want to see her. She's lost it and she freaks me out.I wish there was a way to convince you to come and visit because you have no idea how much I miss you.All I have are my words and if you come you will see that I'm good for my word. On a lighter note, I love my apartment and I'd love to get your approval ;) !If you come let's keep it nice and light and not even mention her. How's that?"

The How's that was for him btw but how's that? lol. Do you have his address or would meeting halfway freak him out just as much? Either way, he's going through a phase right now and I promise he's not going to be 40 yrs. old and afraid to come and see you. He'll get over it.|||I don't think it's possible to convince him ahead of time, but you could give him some "outs" to make him more comfortable about trying. Maybe offer to help him out with a hotel rental, and you don't even need to know what hotel he's staying at. If he's that concerned about Mom (if he has reason to be), why doesn't he get a restraining order against her?|||With calm tactful persuasion. You can't guarantee him anything cause life isn't that way. Tell him that you are not conniving with your Mom cause you have risen above that in your life. Tell him that you earnestly wish to see him and will do everything in your power to keep your mom at bay and away from the front door. Wish you well.|||hi q . queen this is some sought of typical question first take some time to convince him try to show him that you have changed|||Go visit HIM and rebuild his trust in you.|||If you haven't persuaded him with , You have had no contact with your mother and you have an apartment that she knows nothing about. Plus the ticket paid for I don't think anything will get him to change his mind. Is there anyone else that you could use to back up your story? That would be about the only way he might believe you. Have you done what he is afraid of in the past? Besides telling him that you really want him come and visit, his scepticism is too great.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment