Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Buy a greyhound ticket from Charlotte to Birmingham,Al just to see them?..Your family might be mad at you, and you may be arrested for running away anywhere between the two cites.......would you?

Why I need this information is not important|||You've been going through some tough times, and I understand why this seems like a lift of burden for happiness. I'm several years out of my teens, so I'm going at this as more of a parent.

If you leave and don't tell your family where you are going they will be distraught and worried beyond belief. They will call the police, you will be in more trouble than you can imagine. If you leave a note, they will more than likely drive cross-country to get you.

I understand your agony, it's tough to be separated when you have strong feelings for someone and thoughts of happiness revolve around them. I just worry for your family and their fears when they can't find you. I would work with your family on this one. Explain how much you miss her, maybe there is someone you can stay with in Alabama. Maybe your sister or brother can go along with you.

I hope you can go see her, I just hope that there is a better way to go about it. As a mom I'd be terrified to tears and frantic if my child disappeared. Try to look at all avenues, there may be a better way to see her.|||No...if you have to go against the law and your parents, bad idea. Even if you do love him/her.|||yes|||Honestly...Yeah....|||I think that you should follow your heart, but if your a minor then going against your parents wishes or whatever is probably not a very good idea. Plus if this person really loved you too they would not want u to go against their wishes and would understand that may take some time to see each other. But I guess in the long run just do what your heart tells ya. Maybe you should try talking to your parents and family and just see what they say maybe theyd surprise you.|||only if you hav meet them before|||Well yeah I would to be honest
but let say if I was to be arrested. I rather have not seen him YET and I know it's hard. If I was arrested I may be put in to jail and more problems would come and I wouldn't get to see the one I love. Better to be all clean and do it the safe way to find the one I love and be with em.
Ummmm if I won't get arrested but family would be angry then I'd do it.|||probably at your age I would but knowing better now I would not advise it...be smart, do what is allowable not what can get you into trouble because you could be ruining a good thing.|||I'm not going to lie i would. But you got to be slick about it.. say you staying at a friends house.. or your going away for a weekend. and find someone to takl to your mom for you so she will really think that your there.|||YEA! Even if I just liked someone I'd do it. Sometimes you just gotta break the rules to have fun. If you get arrested it won't be that bad and I doubt your parents would do that. But I said GO FOR IT!|||NO. its a mistake, honestly. you could get into so much trouble, and how are you going to get from the bus station to his house? did you think about that? how are you getting the money for the bus? on top of that, where will you stay? how will you get around? a cab? does he drive? if he drives, then why cant he come to see you on a weekend?

honestly, its just a seriously bad idea. think about it.

if you can, answer my question? (ESP IF YOU'RE A GUY!):
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>|||yeah you would. love is when you would do anything for someone. But even though you love them your young and youll have more then just one love. And the more you make your parents mad the more they will try to get you away from this person and the more trouble its going to cost. trust me ive done something like this before. Just wait...anyways time makes everything just that much more worth it.|||The answer is no. You should never do anything that will make your family mad at you. Sounds like you maybe underage and then it will also get the person you going to meet in a lot of trouble if you make it there. Please think about what you are doing before you go ahead with this idea.|||1. Running away isn't a crime. Why would you be arrested?

2. If I loved someone, then sure I'd be willing to travel to see them. But I'm not stupid enough to piss off my parents and get into trouble by just taking off without permission. Why not just get permission for a meeting? Is this person honestly WORTH alienating your family over?

3. I think that why you need this information IS pretty important, because it sounds like either one person in this drama is underage (which makes this REALLY dangerous) or is in danger of being taken advantage of. If you're too young to drive and still need your parents' permission to do stuff, then you're entirely too young to do something like this.|||idk

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment