Friday, February 24, 2012

If I buy a greyhound ticket from New York to Boston, can I get off at several stations (e.g., New Haven, Providence) on the way for several days, and finally get to Boston within one week? Will it be cheaper to buy the ticket on-line than at Greyhound station?|||I have used Greyhound many times, and from what I know is that you can unboard a bus going from point A to point C at B City as long as it within two weeks and if there is enough room on the bus. With that said you also have to get what they call a re-board print out with the final destination and itinerary. Be sure to save all your receipts. If all else just ask the bus driver they helped me a lot during my travels. I went to both Montreal and L.A. from Dallas and had a great time on Greyhound. Met very interesting people.
It is cheaper to buy on-line there is usually a discount if you purchase before seven days plus you can check out the exact bus route with all the stops and layovers along the way!!
That is how I planned what to do if I had a little extra time in a certain city I checked them out on the web first!!
Have fun!!

火车采集器
  • window tint
  • ginos east
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment