Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I just purchased a greyhound ticket off there website, for spring break. and i chose to get it mailed in.
When i went to enter the adress i want it sent too this is how i entered it

(ill use X's because i dont want anyone to stalk me)

XXXX xxxxx Road APT 424

When i got to step four it shows me my intinerary, this is how it shows the address:

XXXX xxxxx Road AP

^^ it just says AP???? WHY???? I put the full address!!! wth! is there something wrong here? please this trip is important i dont want the tickets to get sent to the wrong place :'(|||Why don't you just call Greyhound up and make sure everything is correct. Trusting yourself to some dimwit off this site isn't very bright|||call the 800#
and talk to someone
because the apt # didn't get noticed because you inputted too many numbers and spaces|||Call the 800 number 800-231-2222
They should be able to help.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment