Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Am I going to have any troubles going over the border if I go alone? It is not like I am running away I have a return ticket a week after I arrive there. I assume the only problems I will have will be getting over the border and traveling state by state should be easy. If its too far and you think they would reject me going over, I could buy another set of tickets because there's a stop in Detroit where the trip changes bus' and I could make it look like I am just going to Detroit over the border or something to that effect. I don't know, any help would be nice.|||i dont know the answer to your question, but i would think a letter from your parents (notorized) might help. i took my son to europe when he was little and i had to have a letter from his dad giving his consent since we were divorced and he was under age. check online with the consulate for canada and us. they should have info there.|||If you don't have permission from your parents, you need it, in a written notarized letter.
You need enough money to keep you for a week (food, lodging, enough money for a return ticket back if your ticket gets stolen, and a belt or neck wallet to keep your money/documents/passport safe) , and make sure before you go you know where you are staying so you can tell the border officer. You can't just go without a plan. They will probably send you back if that's the case.|||The main item that you have not addressed is that you have to have a valid passport. And you have to have a notarized letter of permission from your parents. That's all. No need to go state by state - you can get a ticket straight through to California.
Have fun!|||You need a notarized letter from your parents and a valid passport to cross the border

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment