Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A few weeks ago I was in Windsor and my friend from Detroit picked me up, when we went over the Customs agent seen I had quite a bit of stuff going over thinking I was staying a while, but I was going back home on the Monday as I shown him proof with the greyhound tickets being round trip , he gave me told me 'If you are staying here illegally you will be banned from entering the US'

Should I be worried when I enter the US next time? Or what should I do? I am a bit nervous about going over in two weeks with friends as we are going to a convention for the weekend and coming back home on the Monday.|||Assuming your went through the border when you left this is not an issue.Have proof of your regular life. Drivers license, school id if applicable, work id if applicable. Library card.

And I think you have to be registered going into the US or Canada as a visitor and staying for several months before this becomes a risk. Which is why once there illegally, people tend not to visit outside the country as they can't get back in with valid id.|||They wouldn't have allowed you entry if you were banned from entering the United States. Or at the very least, they would hunt you down and deport you.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment