Friday, February 24, 2012

I went to go buy a greyhound ticket today. I told the lady the date and time I wanted it for. I told her from Bridgeport, CT to St Louis, MO on December 20, 2009. She was telling me the times and I asked her about the one I wanted. We talked for a few minutes about it. I paid $97 and she printed out my ticket. I bought it right before they closed. So on my way home, I was reading the ticket and noticed it had the wrong date. She put it for December 25, like who travels on Christmas? I was going to go back as soon as they opened in the morning at 7 am. Is there anything that they can do? I want to change the date to December 20, 2009. Any information will help.|||Just look for the same lady and ask her if she remembers you. Remind her of your conversation. She probably was distracted for closing time, and will change it for you.|||There should be no problem. The airlines charge for changes but the bus should be OK. Just be pleasant when you go.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment