Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hi guys, so I am a little pissed off at greyhound right now. I booked my tickets from toronto,ON to buffalo, NY. the lady at the phone desk told me that the bus would first go to downtown buffalo and then towards the airport. When I called them the next day and gave them my ticket confirmation number, they said that my ticket is booked only till downtown. I am arriving in buffalo at 2:15 AM. and i have to be at the airport at least by 4:30 AM to catch a flight. I am really not looking forward to taking cab or getting on a different bus cause that will cost me 3 times more. Is there a way around where I can ask them to extend my ticket till the airport? By the way, cost from toronto to buffalo downtown or the airport is the same. or should i cancel my existing ticket and get new ones.

Please help me ASAP....|||I'd like to change my destination. Can I do that without paying a fee?

No. Origin or destination may not ever be changed, fee or no fee.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment