Friday, February 24, 2012

I have a greyhound ticket from Calgary to kelowna this coming Thursday the 26- Sunday the 29... there was a cancelation in plans and I have nowhere to stay on Thursday night and Saturday ... I'm only 16 so I can't afford hotels , instead of going on Thursday, can I leave on friday even though the ticket says the 26 (Thursday) then leave on Saturday instead of Sunday? I really don't wanna waste 180$

Thank you so much|||Hello there,

If your original ticket is non-refundable, then you can exchange the date of travel for a $15 fee. If your ticket is “flex”, you can exchange the date of travel without any fee. This only applies if its not a print-at-home ticket.

If your ticket is a non-refundable print-at-home ticket then you will only be able to change the time of departure but not the date.

If your ticket is a refundable print-at-home ticket then you will be able to change the date and time of departure prior to or on the date of travel.

I would speak to the Calgary office prior to departure. They can be reached at (403) 263-1234.

I hope that helps?

Regards,

Greyhound Canada|||This is a hard question to answer an i doubt anyone on here could answer very well. If I were you I'd try my best to get to the station you are departing from and talk to someone there.|||You can refund your ticket.
If you didn't purchase a refundable ticket, it will cost to get your dates changed. Not a high price, probably around $15.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment