Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hello everyone, I'd like to thank you for your time and responseS.

Me and my girlfriend will have been dating for about 4-5 months or so by mid august. She is transfering to FSU and i will be staying here in Miami. We have both openly declared several "i love you's" to eachother and we really want to make this work. I was planning to do the following: travel with her to help her move into her new apt., give her a necklace that says "Love Matters More" with mine and hers name engraved on the back, and maybe get her a custom frame with a picture of me and her in it. Probably a frame thats girlfriend friendly with hearts, flowers, "i love you" quotes, things like that. Does anyone out there have any other suggestins?? I'd really appreciate. Im gonna miss her a whole lot and im planning already greyhound tickets to go see her. And she as well will be coming down once or twice a month on the weekends.
Again, thank you for your input considering that this is an important subject for me. : )|||How about leaving her a few things of your own? Some clothes is usually a good idea, pair of jeans, boxer briefs, a favorite t-shirt. That would do more in the long-run than hearts and flowers. If you are going to be away and want to make it work, I advise you to think practical :)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment