Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am trying to purchase a 14-day advance ticket (round trip) from Greyhound's website to save a bit of money. I did this a few months ago with no problems, but I can no longer find this specific discount. Has Greyhound just stopped this completely?

The trip is approximately 600 miles, from Ohio to Georgia, and round trip. The dates (both arrival and departure) are mid-week so I know the option isn't just not showing up because I'm picking weekend dates. Thanks for any information.|||call the 800 number and ask. to my knowledge the fare is still in effect. i had a friend who used it last month.|||Yes, I noticed this too. They changed their ticket prices this week. A couple of weeks ago I was looking at a one-way ticket from Lima, OH to Louisville, KY and it was $41 or something like that. Could buy the ticket up to a couple of weeks in advance for that price, the date I was looking at was Aug. 30. Today I bought a ticket for that trip, and it cost over $60. Oh well......it's still cheaper than driving....what can we do?
Notice Victor had that last month. Prices changed sometime in the last 2 weeks.
We should have bought those tickets two weeks ago.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment