Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Buy a greyhound ticket from Charlotte to Birmingham,Al just to see them?..Your family might be mad at you, and you may be arrested for running away anywhere between the two cites.......would you?

Why I need this information is not important|||Hmmmm. If it was a matter of life or death perhaps. Otherwise I would probably see if they would meet me halfway and do it when I knew the parents were at work or unaware.

Besides, family always forgives.|||No because most likely they wouldn't even show up and I'd be out a ticket.|||I love a good scare and I enjoy taking risks, so I'd go for it. Family will always be there and I'd just say **** the police. Good luck and have fun!|||i would do everything i could if i loved someone sincerley BUT NOT IF I THOUGHT I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'd only listen to what my heart says knowt else matters|||Never if it was a girlfriend. If it was someone like my brother then yes.|||Yup.|||NOPE|||why can't you just call he/she?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment