Friday, February 24, 2012

how much would a ticket cost going to Fort Worth Texas, from Los Angeles, CA? I tried going to the greyhound website but it's pretty much useless, thanks.|||Roundtrip is $230.00. Greyhound raised its prices and got rid of all discounts the 1st of June and they will not be reinstated until Fall, if then. I have NOTHING good to say about Greyhound. Recently used Greyhound for 1st time in many years and it was worse than the worst horror stories I had heard. Stations are unbelievable old, falling -apart, dirty, buses are ancient, dirty, many hours late, and driven by crude, rude. late, uncaring, overtired drivers. And to top it off, they LOST my luggage on a leg of the journey on which we did not even have a change of buses...and they don't give a hoot about it. In light of all that...and since I had NOT purchased a round trip ticket because I had my doubts about Greyhound...when I returned I used Craigslist to ride a ride. Worked great...got a nice college student who gave me references...and another student also rode along. We split the gas costs...and it was a much more pleasant ride. There is also a new ridefinder service called Zimride you could check out. Finding a ride with an individual going the right way is MUCH more attractive to me than Greyhound..|||Purchase Fare Type Qty Passenger Each Total
Refundable Fare 1
Adult
$138.00
$138.00
Non-refundable 1
Adult
$123.00
$123.00

One Way

Adults: 1


Departing: Jul 28, 2008

From: Los Angeles, CA
To: Ft Worth, TX

Miles: 1455
Schedule: 1408
At: 11:40pm|||123-138 one way

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment