Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm a 31 yr old woman whose DESPERATELY planning to attend a VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT N SPECIAL CONCERT of my FAVORITE SINGER; JOE THOMAS (RNB) in a few weeks and I WANT TO GO LOOKING MY BEST (regardless of what the crowd wears). I want to wear something very sexy, elegant and beautiful that'll capture his eyes lol. HE WILL ALSO BE HAVING A BEVERAGE RECEPTION after the concert. The concert is on JULY 4TH in MEMPHIS!!!

HOWEVER, I am currently shopping online and found some very beautiful gold rhinestone wrap around the leg pumps (well sandals) and with that I thought about wearing either an all- BEIGE OR BLACK SHORT COCKTAIL DRESS with long rhinestone earrings, a gold clutch, make-up, french style manicure/ pedicure AND I ALSO HAVE A BIG GIFT FOR HIM. WHAT SHOULD I WEAR??? I AM RUNNIN MYSELF CRAZY BUT I still want to look ELEGANT for (cheap).

I ALSO STILL HAVE TO GET: A babysitter for my 2 kids (6 mo. girl/ 8 yr old boy), either AIR or GREYHOUND ticket, my CONCERT TICKET & SOMEONE to come with me AND transportation to the venue. I haven't even found my dress or completed my outfit. I am so emotionally hurt bc this is a very important occassion. One of my sis was to attend with me but she backed out to spend time with her boyfriend and no one in my big family other than 2 people will keep them. I really don't want to go alone. WHAT SHOULD I DO???? My family/ friends knows how much I LOVE HIM/ his music. I'MMMMM AT A STALL!!! I DO have access to his main manager (Mr. Kedar Massenburg & the cell phone number to his road manager Mr. Ish); I'm going to try contacting them for VIP tickets that were offered to me not long ago. HELP! Thanks.
** This is my very first concert ever. I missed JOE's performance by seconds at his March 30, 2007 V100 Big Jam Concert in Milwaukee. I literally cried; I was so hurt, so heart broken. But I am really pushing very hard this time to see him... things seems to keep falling downhill.|||Go with what you've picked, only you know what looks good on you.|||clothes

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment